Thursday 20 May 2021

About YOU

 Hey people!! 

Hope you all are good and safe🤗

Let me share my thoughts regarding "One Self"

Some people stop expressing about themselves because of societal thoughts!! 

Some people stop praising themselves because of other people opinions!! 

Some people stop giving importance to themselves because of over care for others!! 

I am some people too, I do the same!! 

But, I am trying to change my attitude and letting to see my own worth which is very important than anyone else!! 

Sometimes, You have to be alone because there will be some situations where you can't express, explain and expose!! 

Those were the times, you have to know how to deal with the situations! You have to ask yourself the questions and you have to clarify it with your answers!! 

Every question itself has an answer! I totally believe in it!! 

So, 

Your happiness is important! 

Your self care is important!! 

Your self appreciation is important!! 

Your self love is important!! 

Your own self is very important!! 

We can't change a person's attitude, but you can your own attitude by living the life the way you want and you would love to!! 

Stay strong, Keep sharing your thoughts too..!! 

Byee😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...