Monday 7 February 2022

Hello Everyone!! 

I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can just feel happy and enjoy her presence by seeing her doing kiddish! 

When i didn't talk with her - she understood.

When i was in need - she hugged me.

When i wanted happiness - she appreciated me.

When i was in hurry and unable to recognise - she accepted.

But,she never ever stopped loving me and myself! 

She has been admiring me from the start of the day! 

What can i say - about her? 

Am I not lucky to have her,as the best sister for whom i can rely on? 

I feel like,am i enough to take her love sometimes,but she selflessly sends me lots of love and admires me by calling me Nive with her sweet way! 

I want her to be happy,not every day but every moment of her life and i would pray in my heart,that she deserves and she gets all this happiness and blessings all around the world! 

Teju akka - You are a big inspiration...i have never seen a girl,who enjoy her ownself by not thinking,about the people who judge her! 

She is soo amazing and inspiring girl..! 

I think,people are in need of her love and care! 

Teju akka - Your presence is what we all want and we all needed you the most! 

Thankyou for being strong and coming back to all of us as our Teju akka and our beauty teju! 

You are a strong girl - i have experienced in live! 

Blessed to have you dear akka..! 

You made me realise and learn many things! You deserve goodness ❤️♥️๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Also sorry,if I hurt you anytime๐Ÿฅบ

2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...