Thursday 24 June 2021

What if I become a pilot? 

What if I become a P.M? 

What if I go travel the world lonely without anyone's support? 

What if I become an astronaut? 

What if I enter into the guinness world records by doing something unimaginable? 

What if I become a super women? ( by supporting people) first ever women😂🤭

Haha, Dreaming these all dreams are perfectly okay!! People are not going to kill if you dream big...!! 

Sometimes, Life becomes magical, fun and memorable when you try impossible things..!! 

Winning or losing doesn't matter for me, Dreaming big matters! Because, that's how I am gonna change my life from an ordinary living to extraordinary living! 

Okay, We are living like a common people, but that doesn't mean we should live our life with a limited goals..!! Our goals should always be unlimited and big.. So, that wherever we go, we will understand and will avoid small obstacles which seems to be a bigger to other but small to you.. Because you are into the journey of dreaming Bigger.. Bigger and bigger...!! 

Life is perfectly okay by dreaming big, by inculcating rich mindset!

Who said you to live life like an ordinary person? 

Who said you to have only pain if you are a middle-class person? 

Who said you to only suffer when they are many reasons to find happiness in little moments? 

We all have opportunities, we all have many chances to prove ourselves..!! We are just lazy to achieve.. Idk about others, but my Procastination and my laziness made me dumb! Otherwise, I am a happy girl who always want to dream high! 

Now, I am somehow moving into my journey to become the best version of myself! 

I don't want to prove myself to anyone, I just want me to be the best, and the most happiest girl ever..!! This is my another goal to succeed☺

2 comments:

  1. Wowww well expressed Nivi and I liked this point and it is true ,We are living like a common people, but that doesn't mean we should live our life with a limited goals..!! Our goals should always be unlimited and big.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...