Sunday 30 May 2021

 Travelling! 

I love to travel, I love to explore, I love to meet new people, I love to interact, I love to understand, I love to adjust, I love to take risk, I love to be unique! 

I feel we will get to know the importance of travelling once we experience the feelings which I mentioned above!! 

Having new people, changing our life style for a certain period of time will make us understand what we actually need to do with our lives! 

I believe in it to the most! 

I agree that, I can't connect to the all people I meet! But, at the same time, I will not ignore the people too, I will atleast make an attempt to talk with them a respectful manner! 

I believe travelling will heal our souls, it will make us feel better, it will make our mindset to look for the future or live in the present! 

The best thing is, we will not remember our past, actually that is what we need right..?! 

We all want to not to remember the past moments which will make us sad or feel low! Travelling will somehow cure the problem of staying in the past all the time! 

I experienced it while travelling, it actually works!! 

I love travelling, I visited many places all around india with my family! 

That feeling is just amazing and heart-warming! 

One of my biggest dreams is to travel travel travel.... and spend almost every moment with myself! 

Self travelling is one of my bigger goal to achieve!  

I will make this happen😇

I want this, I want to make this happen!

 I want to know the purpose of my life so hardly! 

Along with that, I also wants to serve people of that area to the most of I can! 

So that, I can experience both adding value and being with myself

That makes me happy! 🥰

1 comment:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...