Wednesday 2 June 2021

We come across lot of people where we actually feel uncomfortable to talk! We don't even know the reason behind it?! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Did you ever faced that kind of situation? 

Yes, I do face it because I am not that expressive in real! 

To be Frank, I don't know how to express my emotions so, I only prefer writings! 

I don't know why, but it takes time to go for a comfort zone! 

That doesn't mean I don't care them or I don't like them, it's just because I am not comfortable! 

Because, we can't connect to everyone right..? It's not at all possible! 

So, next time when you feel like I am avoiding or talking less that doesn't mean I have attitude! It means I am just feeling uncomfortable to talk! 

Sorry, but it's my nature! It can't be changed πŸ˜‡

Yes, this may look or sounds odd! But, sharing honest thoughts is always important! Because, I feel happy to share my thoughts this way! 



2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...