Saturday 29 May 2021

 Shravan sir, I actually wanted to share this news from past few days!

but, not getting exact time to share this news to 

*Thop gratitude team*

Actually, my friend's mother is suffering from covid! 

I asked our team to make gratitude cards for her! 

They made cards for her even though they didn't knew her! 

They were mentioning like... 

*we are there for you*

 *Eat healthy food*

*Stay strong*

*Be happy*

They mentioned these all to her! 

Sir, I just got connected to the *souls of their kind hearts*

The person who made numerous gratitude cards per year and he also made cards for unknown too! 

I just remembered him and I felt *he is there in all of us*

He means- his nature, his gratefulness, his kindness! 

Thop gratitude team is not only a happiness creator for E-cell!

It is a happiness creator to all over the world! 

I felt so happy and I am grateful for them! 

She got recovered and came home😃🥳

I am so happy to have this people in my life!

2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...