Monday 24 May 2021

 I would like to talk about my favorite movie which I connected to the most:

Movie name is - GODAVARI

It is a telugu movie, The thing which I love the most in movie is the heroine character, Which is very strong and who loves to be independent without depending on others.

It was a long back movie. I got connected with the way she acts crazy and stubborn yet caring and understanding.

This movie will make us to get into another world which gives the positive vibes all around the day.

The never ending love which you get through the movie makes you feel that you are involved in that character especially for the girls.

The way she acts!!

The way she conveys how a girl should be!!

The way she understand others!!

The way she shows anger. It's just pure form of anger!!

The way she take stand for her own self!!

The way she behaves through the battles and struggles!!

Will make you think of a PERFECT GIRL

By the way, I still feel the qualities of her in me!!

I prefer you to watch this movie. It is a feel good movie.

It gives us all the emotions!! 

Don't forget to watch friends

bye..take care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...