Tuesday 22 June 2021

Appreciation πŸ˜ŠπŸ™❤

Yes, Most of them say that if we appreciate others, then it may lead to their over confidence towards the things that they are doing Or going to do but it's actually not! 

It will make people feel high about themselves and it will let their inner talent come out and in this way they will excel more. 

Because, for me when I receive appreciation.. I feel very happy and at the same time I feel responsible to take more initiative and I get lot more interest towards the things I do!! 

Not only me, Many people are like us, 

They feel happy

They feel confidence 

They feel blessed 

They feel strong

They believe in themselves!! 

So, appreciation is not just a word... It's a valuable and a priceless gift you are giving it to a person!! ❤

I totally believe in it..!! 

Appreciation makes people high about themselves 

Appreciation makes people believe in their abilities

Appreciation makes people to understand their strength

Appreciation makes people to be strong in helpless Situations 

Appreciation makes people to live happily without any bothersome because they knew who they are by our appreciations!! 

So, if once a person start believing in their own strengths.. Then life becomes simple somehow. You are actually helping the person to understand their abilities.. It means you are adding value to a person! 

Be proud of what you all are doing, only few do or does this..!! 

The one who is reading this, yes you..!

You all are stars who always brings shine in other people life..!! 

Thank you πŸ˜‡

6 comments:

  1. I'm very glad and happy to see you like this dear πŸ™‚ I wish, you should shine bright more than a 🌟 and bring smiles on others face and all happy should pursue you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you said regarding appreciation is absolutely right Nivi, I liked it very muchπŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...