Monday 21 June 2021

 Hello Thop people!! 

I welcome you all to Nivi's site of obsession! 

I am glad many joined the call and are ready to hear Nivi's short journey yet memorable ones!

Let us look into my journey! 

You might be surprised, because it's weird to tell about ourselves all the time! 

But, It's heaven when you feel their self emotions! 


Before starting about my journey: 

 I wrote few sentences and I would like to speak about it: 

Appreciate others, You will find an appreciable approach towards your life!! 

Don't criticize others, You will find a unknown complication towards your life!! 

Always give love to others, You will find a magic of emotions falling for you in your life! 

Don't hold grudges, You will regret it later for not being Forgivable in your life! 

Be kind to others, You will find a place of peace in your life! 

Be the way you are to others, You will get a wonderful life of yours in your life! 



Yes, as an author, I am obsessed with our book! 

I do get many infinite thoughts to express about our book!


Book was my first journey of writings! 

I didn't knew, that I do have good writing skills unless I wrote about my father in our book! 

This way, I got confidence in expressing my thoughts everywhere! 

I think, that's the reason I am obsessed with the blog too! 

I don't know but I feel happy whenever I express myself or be grateful to others! 

1 comment:

  1. You are always a thop blogger nivi keep expressing 😀✌️

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...