Saturday 12 June 2021

We do have very few people who really support us!! 

I can relate this experience! I do have very few people, I can just count numbers! 
I wonder how come people don't like to approach the people who always do good for the people!! 

Some are very smart at pretending like they really care us, but I know who is sincere in making efforts and who is not?! 😂

I just want to convey one thing! 

Dear, 
Life is very complicated, Don't make it even more worrying about these kind of people! 
I have made it, I still worry about how can someone pretend like they like you or how can someone act too rude to you?! When you are toooooo kind for them😅

Yes, I feel for it but then it takes 1 hour for me or sometimes even 1 day to get rid of my negative thoughts !! 
But.....!! 

I am grateful for you!!
I am learning how to be strong! 
I am learning how to be bold! 
I am learning how to smile without letting others know about this! 

I am proud of myself, I am proud of my heart for bearing these all stupid stuff and still thinking about how to be better than before and how to add value to the works, to the society and to the world! 

Nive, You are great😇

2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...