Thursday 10 June 2021

 Life is the creation of our way of living!! 

When we think of how to solve the problem, instead of thinking about it and worrying. Then, problems doesn't matter much! 

We do have negative and positive impacts in our life! 

I do mentioned negative first here, because we are very much focused on negativity and we forget to see the beauty most of times! 

I have done this most of my times, but then

I changed 

I realised 

I loved

I healed 


I am just learning, still learning and will always learn! 

Perfectionists are those who learn something new or better than before!! 

It is my kind of definition! 

Learning mindset is constant for me! 


The same way, This book refers too! 

When you love, when you connect, when you learn and when you see the beauty of this book! 

Then, surely you gonna enjoy it and you will have a better positive impact! 


We have few stories in it, a lot more to be added soon!! 

if you are not done yet with reading then you can check out here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hv4g8oVOxWU2x2VWpq3-zb5FVrvdgSRL/view


This stories happened around us, within us and in us! 

We all are inspiring 

Thank you people for inspiring us with your stories!!

Happy reading🤗🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...