Tuesday 8 June 2021

 Shravan sir, Our mentor! 

Few sentences, I would like to share about my mentor! 


The stars in the sky sparkles when the moon emerges as a leader!! 

Exactly this way, We stars gleam with your presence!! 


Oceans on earth adds beauty to the universe! 

Exactly this way, You add beauty to us with your presence!! 


Nature itself creates beautiful environment without we asking for it! 

Exactly this way, You build us to create a beautiful unique mindset like the nature healing creator!! 

Sir, 

Because of You! 

I believed in my abilities 

I believed in my strengths 

I believed in my uniqueness

I believed in my self worth

I believed in my self!!


Thank you Mentor! 

I am always grateful for you Sir!! 🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...