Saturday 5 June 2021

Why people often ask to change one's attitude if they are not comfortable with?! 

Why should they even change it?! 

Everyone has a different level of attitude to approach people, society and life.That's how life works everytime! If you are not letting people the way they want to be, then obviously you are hurting a person!  

Yes, I do faced many situations where I literally felt so bad thinking about someone's attitude. 

I mean honestly, some don't know to talk and they don't even know how to respect others! 

But, I never uttered a word saying - you have to change your attitude! I left with no words because that's how you have to be with others! 

Don't be rude, Be kind always! 

See, Experiences makes person better! There is no need to give suggestions regarding a person's growth! 

One can easily grow once they choose to grow! 

Yes, It's really hard to deal with people! 

But, can I say one thing! 

If you choose people the way they want to be! 

If you like people the way they like to be! 

If you care people the way they deserve to be!

Then, it becomes easier 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...