Tuesday 1 June 2021

 JEALOUS!! 🤭🤔

Yes, i used to feel jealous when my friends talk more with other people! 

It's okay to feel jealous, because that's how pure bond is shown and known! 

But, Don't ever feel jealous that takes away your happiness! 

Yes, You can ask me how will that ruin your happiness?! 

I will share my experience! 

I used to give my 100% care towards my people, but most of the times I didn't get in return! 

I didn't feel for it too! Because, I know who I am and how much I do for my people! 

Sometimes, we get jealous when we see our people with someone else! Even though, it hurts me a lot! I never uttered a word in return with anger or sadness! 

I used to be calm and later on! 

Life is not always same right..?! It will change, your attitude will change, Your behavior will change! But that doesn't mean you will change totally! It means you will make things easier than before through your experiences! 

That is what everyone needs right..?! So, if you feel jealous then, it's okay! 

Days later or years later! You will become stronger and will make your life easier by not caring those jealousy kind of things!! 

Experiences makes person stronger and believer of what he/she needs to be! 

😎😎😎😎

2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...