Saturday 10 July 2021

Cats!! 

Yes, I am obsessed with cats 
I love their cuteness, Innocence look. 

I don't know why, but whenever I look at cute cat videos and photos. I feel like my heart is getting lighter and I feel like having cats is just a bliss🥰

Yes, my mom won't agree to have cats, but in future, when I become independent.. I will surely get cat pets and enjoy being with it❤

I just feel like
Their innocent look at people always makes me amaze of how a pure soul will look like! 

I feel I am just like cats
Innocent 🥺 look
Being kind to people 
Doing Cute little things
Being crazy all over the time
Irritating others
Stubborn
Caring
But always being loved by everyone with my craziness👻

Most importantly, cats feel like: 
They are the queens of their own kingdom. 
I just feel same because I am obsessed with self love🤭😁

I didn't experience being with cats, I came to know that they irritate alot! But, I just wanna be with them which are very better than being with humans!! 

Dealing with pets is veryyyyy much easier than dealing with humans...!! 
I love enjoying pets company instead of being in a disrespectful place. 

2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...