Sunday 11 July 2021

Sometimes, We will never know what is bothering us, but we feel like, there is something wrong with us and will literally feel sad for nothing. ( without knowing what is happening for us) 

Do you people face this kind of situations? If yes, Please do share in our comment section๐Ÿ˜‡
Personally, 
I face it many times! 

I have fear of losing people
I have fear of facing situations
I have fear of dealing with people
I have fear of doubting myself more. 
I have fear of being over expressive
I have fear of loving myself more. 

To be Frank, I honestly don't get satisfaction for what I do sometimes. 
But, at the same time.. I will try to remember all the positive things that I have done for someone and I feel happy for making someone smile at particular kind of moment

That's how I make things easier for myself. 

Yes, It's really hard to get out that situation, atleast for me but even then, I will try to do it! 

Actually trying is the best quality which one should own it! 
Because, it will make a huge difference in changing our mindset positivity ❤

I have inculcated this kind of experience by trying. 
So, whenever you feel like something is not happening like the way you think or situations are making you sad 
Then, just realise how worthy you are and how important you are in one's life. 

Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡



2 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...