Sunday 4 July 2021

When situations get worse! 

I think, understanding plays a major role. I believe in it! 

Yes, out of anger or out of frustration.. We will shout on other people, we will lose our control..! 

Yes, I do it.. I don't even think sometimes and will behave rudely but at the same time I understand the situation and will tell them sorry as soon as I shout and will realise my mistakes soon. 

These days, I am not even shouting on people.. I am being quite or being like nothing is just bothering me..!! 

This is actually cool and awesome, as I am just focused on my self and nothing else!! 

But, at the same time! I am good at understanding people who are in anger or frustration and then I can deal with them in a good way so that it will not go deeper(most of the times) 

So, for everyone who is reading this blog! 

Please make sure to understand the importance of "Understanding".

It is required everywhere, 

When you can't understand someone is busy and think that they are not replying you will never make you a wise thinker. 

When you can't understand their situations and think that they are being rude instead will never make you a wise thinker. 

When you can't understand what is good and what is bad and think that whatever you speak is correct( without respecting or in a trolling way) will never make you a wise thinker

When you can't understand someone's efforts and falling for false words or fake expressions will never make you a wise thinker. 

Choose wisely always

Thank you Thop people for reading my blog..!! 

You are beautiful 🥺😇


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...