Thursday 7 October 2021

Hello Thop People!! 


I just wanted to share a story of an amazing Person, who has been the reason for someone's best life now. 


You will get to know, who is that person at the end. 

It will be an exciting one to read, hope many will read it till the end! 


One of my friend, took long term and, she got some rank. 

So, when she have seen the possibility, she is getting chemical engineering, food and textile courses for which she is not satisfied for. 

As, she wants to do CSE, and some other courses, but she is unable to get those courses. 


But, her mother has some interest towards chemical engineering, 

One of the reason for choosing is, because of me..! 

Her mother believes that, I can take care of her as she is sensitive and she said that - I am that one person, who understands her and gives her a good company! 

But, my friend was in confused state and she is not unable to make a decision at that moment. 


So, I thought of calling Rohith anna, to Insfire her mother and my friend. 

Rohith anna, the way he talked has made all of us, feel blessed to join chemical engineering. 

That awesomely he talked. 


Now, She took chemical engineering course!! 

We perhaps know, how better her future will be, when she utilise this course to the fullest! 


I just wanted to share here, because. 

It's not that easy to influence someone and make them to take right decisions at right time. 


But, Mana Rohith anna did this!! ;

This is not at all easy. 


Congratulations Rohith anna, for being a great influencer for a change!! 

You deserve an award for being a humble person, everytime I talk with you! 


Our Thop Family, is not only being good to each other. 

But, we are being good to the world. 

This story is the proof for my above sentences!! 


Thank you Thop People for teaching me many good things, through your kindness towards the world. 😃

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...