Thursday 27 January 2022

Hello Everyone!! 

I am back now after months!! I am happy too, that i am writing what i love here after months..and it's all because of that one birthday soul! Grateful for him.

I came here to wish one of the most loving and exciting person- a very happy birthday from my side...❤️

His way of calling me "akka" melts my heart! 

His way of excitement towards life makes me feel even more excited! 

His way of loving cars makes me remember - how, big he thinks in his life.  

His way of showing care - makes me think of how beautiful his heart is! 

He is none other than,The most cutest and handsome hunk - Mr.Vinith Vajrala ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Œ

My most loving and lovable brother!

His smile is as beautiful as the world which shines in the presence of sun! 

I am always wishing Vinith - to have such a beautiful smile all around in his life! 

Vinni - Always remember, Even though you go through lot of challenges in your life...never ever forget to smile! 

It's a strength for you - Be as YOU always and smile as YOU won the world...! 

You have already winning the world with the way you are living your life with kind-ness and excitement..keep doing the same! 

Nive akka is always there for YOU! 

Sorry,If i am making you speechless,but when i like someone to the fullest - i just can't be calm showing love towards them and you are one of that person! 

Thankyou for coming into my life and making a difference vinni lu๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...