Thursday 7 October 2021

Hello Thop People!! 


Nive is back, with her exciting expression today. 


I just wanted to talk about, how we, the Thop Family is good for the world. 


I am just amazed to see, such a kind and pure souls who always wish good for others. 

I am just surprised to be surrounded by them who always be there when someone needs them.

I am just, blessed to have them in my life and learn good things from them. 


Most of them says- it's really hard to, be a good person. 

But, Mana Thop Family, proved with Disruption of their hearts that, Good people will receive good and send good to others. 


I am very happy, for having those people who can spend time for us, celebrate our successes, enjoy our happiness and always tries to remember our self worth. 


It's really astonishing, to create a world like this. 

I could just say - It's Mana Shravan sir and Mana value system, which created a world of Thop's.


I never thought, life would be this beautiful, until and unless I started realising the power of happiness within my surroundings, and through seeing the beauty around us and in the people. 


It's not that hard, to be good. 

Just, shower the goodness and kindness to the world. 

Trust me, the rest is going to be the world of YOUR, dreams..! 


Identi, e ammayi, kindness and dreams ni connect chestundi ani anukuntunara? 


I will tell you the reason also. 

It's our kind attitude that defines our success. 

Not, the grades neither our skills. 

I don't say, grades and skills are not important.

But, it stands secondary when it comes to our journey of successes. 


It's always a person with good heart, is remembered by the world. 

Not, a person who has good grades and potential, and still not doing anything for the world. 


So, Thop People. 

Just, remembering you all that. 

You are just worthy as you are. 

You are beautiful as you are. 

You are amazing as you are. 

You are infinite as you are. 

You are thop stars as you are. 


Never let that, shine go out. 

Keep shining. 

Keep growing. 


#Let's not hope for the best.

Let's be the best. 

Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...