Tuesday 1 February 2022

Obsessive Leaders!! 


I just wanna talk about the leaders of obsession calls!! 

They are my inspiration and i am my inspiration too! 


From the start of obsession calls journey- Their days has been more challenging to grow themselves and also to be better for the world..! 


These are my thoughts which i wanna share here! 

Because, for every obsession call - These obsession leaders should be better and work like never before than the previous obsession call..and trust me - It's not at all easy! 


I will give an example of mine - 

For me, Nive's Expression is like a platform to express about myself! 

Every week is a new obsession call for me - i need to learn and come as a NEW NIVE than before! 

I need to spend atleast 6 hours to be my best for that obsession calls! 

Also, I need to grow as it's the only way for me to love myself every single day!! 


Kudos to each and every obsessive Leaders who thought to grow themselves and others!! 


We as Obsessive leaders have some common goals.

1)We want to provide value.

2)We want to inculcate growth mindset.

3)We want to become the reason of many smiles.

4)We want to answer many people and disrupt the negative thinking.

5) We want to focus on Emotional well-being.

6)We want to focus on ourselves and our goals!


Just want to say - Thankyou for everyone who understood me and still support me when I am unable to support myself most of the days! 


I know - i have done Nive's expression at my low moments too which made me happier and satisfied later for which i am ready for!! 


I know - i sometimes might not be my best but it's okay i have people like YOU all,who will be my cheerleaders in my journey! 



I am grateful for YOU 

Shravan Sir for believing in me from the start of my journey,Till now and in future too! 

I am grateful for all the Thop Family members for supporting me.

I am grateful for my co-obsessive leaders who always think of each other's growth! 


So happy to live in this Thop World where my uniqueness is manifested and my value is dealt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...