Thursday 7 October 2021

Hello Thop People!! 

Then - Nive is just feared for her identity. 
She always used to think like- What if someone grows higher than her? 
What if someone didn't like her attitude? 
What if someone make her feel low? 
What if someone break bond with her? 

Now - Nive is like! 
I am happy, to grow others. That gives me blissful feeling. 
I am happy, to help others. 
That gives me satisfactory feeling. 
I am happy, to be selfless at times. 
That gives me kindest feeling. 
I am happy, to not to care about other people bond with me. 
That gives me, independent feeling. 

These are few things, I came across in my past and I have changed in present. 

One of the reasons for my change is 
GRATITUDE!! 

Yes, It's gratitude that made me selfless at times. 
It's gratitude that has given me the power to grow others. 
It's gratitude that has shown me the path for patience to wait, and get success! 

It's gratitude, that has proven me 
"Everything will *go*, 
On how our heart choose to *grow*"
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...