Tuesday 1 February 2022

Heyoo Thop People!! 

Do you know one thing?! 

I learnt how to cook and take responsibility of my family! Yes..and i felt very happy and excited as this is the first time,i learnt cooking from these many years! 

I know this might look silly for the people who hear,but it's just my mother's over-love who always shown love towards me,and told me to not to work as she is much concerned about my health and rest! 

But,situations never ever be the same right! 

Now,my mother tested positive for covid,she should not touch anything..so,i took the responsibility to learn how to cook with my mother's assistance..somehow i am doing well there! 

Anyhow..i am happy that - i am learning to be independent by myself through cooking too! And i am really happy for who i am now,as i didn't worry or be fearful for situations rather than i took a step forward to learn and be there for my family! 

I am proud of myself! 

I want my parents to become well soon.thats the only wish i have for now!! 

That's it! 

Thankyou ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...