Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Thop People!! 

Nive is back with her Thop Expression. 

Now, I would like to share my wonderful experience with *KU Stars*

I loved the way, they all talked and I donno how, but I got connected with them alot while we were in our first Thop monthly celebrations. 
They have become the most important people in my life, as they care for each other and also for the world! 

So, somehow, I feel pleasure for having this day in kothagudem as I met these KU people! 
I met all of my buddies in kothagudem which made me feel like, I am in heaven! 

Thank you soo much for making me feel that way!! 

I was literally not feeling well mentally from few days because of the hostel experiences and few other issues with friends and I felt like I am weak and low for few days! 
But now, after spending time with you all and after tasting your flavors of true friendship! 
I literally felt like I am stronger because of these KU people presence. 
I got belief that, I have true friends who see the worth in me and love and care me for who I am!! 

Thank you soo much Tharun, Kranthi, Nikesh, Divya, Sangeetha and Lavanya!! ❤️i am really happy for spending time with all of you today! 

You didn't even knew how much you gave me today!! 

You made me feel happy. 
You made me feel blessed. 
You made me feel stronger. 
You made me feel worthy. 
You made me feel like a super-star!! 

Thank you all for your care! 

The way we enjoyed in central park is just awesome! 
We just lived in moments to the fullest! 
*This is what life needs - You proved it with your expression towards our moments*

You people made me to bring my child nature back with the way we played in Central Park today! 
Thank you soo much for giving me priceless moments!! 
This is the best ever gift I got! 

Thank you for always making me feel like - 
Nive is the reason of shine! 
You are Thop stars my, dear KU people!! 

You all have some magic within you! 
Keep believing in yourselves.. Nive will always be there for you all.. No matter what!

*KU people are the world of smiles*. 
*We live in moments when we are in their line*
These words are worth deserving for YOU! 

You are truly amazing!!
You are truly infinite!! 

You have shown me the different perspective towards enjoying our lives with simplicity! 
Thank you for showing it up for me. 

You have shown me, that being child always matters. 
You have shown me, that caring and loving friends are the best gifts which one can own in their life. 
You have shown me, life is easy when we are with right people!! 

I felt like my life is easy and I am stronger because of YOU all! 

You have given me a hope to make myself better today! 
You have made me think that- I am enough! 

and you know how big it is?! 
You have been the reason of my mental stability today!! This is not easy! 
You are just a magic creators in many people's life. 
You people deserves alot..! ❤️

Thank you for inspiring me!! 
Lots of happiness into your life my KU people!! 

It's KU people day in Nive's Expression! 
Thank you. 

#Let's not hope for the best.
Let's be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...