Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Thop People!! 

Nive is back in Shravan's World of Expression! πŸ˜ƒ

I didn't knew, how beautiful this life is?! Before. 
But, after getting to know the importance of gratitude, appreciation, being there for each other, providing value for the world through Shravan Sir! 
I got this beautiful meaning of *my life*

You are the light, this night need! 
Light - Shravan Sir. 
Night - Thop family. 
You are the moon, this stars need! 
Moon - Shravan Sir. 
Stars - Thop family. 
You are the sun, this morning need! 
Sun - Shravan Sir. 
Morning - Thop family. 
You are the rainbow, this rain need! 
Rainbow - Shravan Sir. 
Rain - Thop family. 
You are the family, this family need. 
First family - Shravan Sir. 
Second family - Thop family. 
You are the universe, this Thop World need! 
Universe-Shravan Sir. 
Thop world - Thop family..! 


You have made me realise many things! 
You made me stronger every single day with your appreciations, with the way you believed me when no one did! 

Yes, You are next after my parents! 
Because, no one ever made me feel how I want to be! 
But, you made me feel how I want my life to be, every single min and every single day!! 

Thank you soo much Dear Shravan Sir!! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I am stronger - Because of YOU. 
I am growing - Because of YOU. 
I am happy - Because of YOU. 
I am independent - Because of YOU. 
I am learning - Because of YOU. 
I am shining - Because of YOU. 

You are our Strength! 
You are my strength! 

Happy birthday Shravan Sir!! πŸ₯³
It's Shravan's day in Nive's Expression day!! 
Thank you soo much Sir..! 

#Let's not hope for the best. 
Let's be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...