Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hey Thop People!! 🥳


I would like to mention my weaknesses very proudly today..wanna be grateful for it! 


I dont like when, people interupt me while talking! 

I don't like when, people talk rudely with me! 

I don't like when, people act double faced.

I don't like when, people put someone down.

I don't like when, people make fun of me by pointing out my weaknesses!! 


Now,YOU all got to know my weaknesses and my irritations!! 

This message can be taken in a positive way or in a negative way..!


Whatever, this message is gonna take tho! I just don't care.

Because..i expressed what I felt and i love it when I express this way! 


As i believe that, 

we should live for others by showing care towards them and we should live for ourselves by believing in our power!


I am feeling very happy for sharing this infront of all of YOU this confidently! 


I am proud of myself! 

Yes,i say this word 10 times a day and still i want to say it! 

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself.

I am proud of myself!


Hammaya..cheppesaa! 

Nive's expression lo rasesa..now i can sleep peacefully! 


#Lets not hope for the best.

Lets be the best! 


Thankyou..🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...