Tuesday 1 February 2022

 Heyoo Thop People! 


Just a small reminder : You get what you deserve..just be yourself and live with more clarity of thoughts every single day instead of worrying about dealing with the situations which are no way in our control! 


Nuvvem ichavo nek ayna adhi telusna...nenem pondanoo na moumam nek telipenaa - i think most of the people have heard this song! 

Many people have given me much in my life for which i am really grateful for - 

I just want to express some of the names here who are very close to my heart! 


Like Gang-leader - who reminded me of my self-worth and made me inspired in many things with his way of living.

Shiv akka - who has given me much through her gratitude and love towards all of YOU and also was there for me whenever I needed her.

Nikhil anna - who supported me and have shown care for me whenever I needed the most by making time for me many times..! Thankyou Nikky anna for it and also always showing concern for my family too! 

Chandan anna - who take time for me and give his time whenever I need it the most and whenever I need him ..he will be the first person to come for me long the way and many more too! 


Thanks to each and everyone who live with clarity of thoughts and make others live and feel confident in their lives too! ❤️😇


I am blessed.

I am happy.

I am secure.

I am safe in all your hands! 


#Let's not hope for the best.

Let's be the best.

Thankyou! 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...