Saturday 15 May 2021

HEART-WARMING MOMENTS:

When I had a conversation with Shravan sir, He was mentioning one super thought about E-cell:

God is always supporting and is letting the things work easier than we think..!!

I truly agree to your statement sir, he wants us to make this happen!!

Maybe... He has seen a thing which he haven't seen before..!!?? 

Maybe... He is seeing the real definition of care, human relations and value system....!! 

I always feel and connect to one thing when it comes to E-cell! 

I am getting what I want here! 

I am trying why to create here! 

I am setting how to be here! 

I am learning everything here to reach the world out of tears and fears

2 comments:

  1. I agree with ur words Niveditha,the man who changed our total lifestyle and showing us a correct path ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...