Saturday 29 May 2021

 Shravan sir, omg! 

Today, I was checking on myself and my growth! 

When I observed the things that changed in me drastically, I felt like *WOW* 

 I have care, but I don't know how to express it!

I love people,but I don't know how to show it! 

I always want others feel happy wth mee, but I don't know how to make it! 

Here, After 5 months of my journey! 

I could feel the Real Nive which the world want! 

I could feel the Real Nive which could only provide value and nothing else! 

I could feel the Real Nive which could only make her dreams possible with lots full of confidence! 

I could feel the Real Nive because of E-cell- the real supporters in my life! 

I always wanted to do many! I prefer human relations! 

But, I just don't know how to deal with it! Here, I came to know about everything! 

I developed positivity ! 

I got to know the importance of gratitude! 

I make sure to think before I speak or utter a word! 

I am seeing better version of myself every single day! 

Finally, I am blessed to be a part of it!! 

Thankyou team!! 

Team team team

You are my dream!! 

We all are in frame! 

In the World full of flame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...