Thursday 24 June 2021

We don't really understand where our life takes us!! 

We don't even have idea regarding it, but still we choose to play with other people feelings without understand our own people!! 

Taking them for granted and not giving importance most of the times. 

I never took granted.. I just don't know how to manage my time and that's the reason I have been talking less with many of my close friends..!! That doesn't mean I don't care them or not understanding them

But, I am working for my own life, for my own family to become the best version of myself..i have bigger dreams..i want to succeed high in my life..! I want to be unique..i want to do multiple works.So,for everything we should manage our time..! 

So, I felt there is nothing wrong to take some time and go back to my friends..!! That doesn't mean I am leaving them totally, if they want any help then for sure, I will be there for all of them. 

I feel.. This is the time to not only dream big but to work big, to make ourselves big in every thought process, in every work we do and in living our own life..! 

So, To have success.. Yes everyone will have their own definitions of their success..! 

I too have..my definition of success is -

I want to dream big. I want to be unique.i want to impact people to gain knowledge rather than marks.I don't want to be dependent on others, I want to enjoy my own company by travelling across the world, I want to meet different kinds of people all around the world to know their habits, I want to understand people.I want to add value to my life. I want to add value to others who came into my life by supporting them..This is my definition of success😃☺

1 comment:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...