Tuesday 6 July 2021

Shivani akka!! 
Our gratitude expert like everyone says🤗

I am so happy that, I know her...!! 
She is the love for someone who is in need of love. 
She is the care for someone who is in need of care. 
She is the bliss for someone who is in need of bliss. 
She is the help for someone who is in need of help. 
She is the *Happy-Star creator* for someone who is need of Happy-Star creator. 

Here Happy-Star refers to - she is the reason for others happiness and she deserves star ⭐ for it. 

Even though, she has huge works to do.. When someone says- they are not feeling well..!! 
She will be with them and will spend hours together to make them feel high and confident about themselves...!! 
That's the speciality of her heart! 

Her heart is sooooo sooo big...!! 🥺
It's not just comparable. It's so rare and she is as rare as diamond..!! 

The way she deals with everyone 
The way she understand the situation and will slowly set down everything makes me think of a Perfect person. 
I think she is the perfect women for everything she do or does! 

She has been inspiring me alot
In gratitude
In patience
In handling the situations
In addressing the people
In making others happy
In doing works with heart
And alot more... !! 😁

She taught me many ❤🥺
I am always grateful for you Shiv akka😌🥳
This is a gratitude for you in my way 🤗

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen such a lovely, kind hearted and intelligent girl before like you. This shows how you make everyone special in your life. You will reach heights girl. I wish best of luck:). Know that, I am always here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Niveditha 😊
    Gratitude Goddess (shivani akka :))

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...