Friday 2 July 2021

 Hello Thop people

I welcome you all to the Nive's site of obsession!! 

Let me take this opportunity to tell few things about what I learnt through out my life which is very much important than anything else 

Society always teach us to be in a competitive world rather than an inspiring world..! 

But for a change, 

Let us teach something to the society which is very valuable than anything else.. Atleast for me!! 

It's human relations yes.., it is human relations which are very important than anything else which we have to teach for the society! 

Society compares us regarding marks but fails to see the beauty which is unique for everyone! 

Society blames us for not respecting others opinions but fails to respect our own opinions. 

I am not here to talk about this society! 

But, these are just my opinions... I mean what is necessary is not being taught but what causes mental health issues are taught everywhere! 

But, as of now.. We are really lucky to have Thop family... Because atleast for me,.. I made myself stronger, I have learnt the power of gratitude, the power of human relations which gave me the strength to lose my anxiety and stress to some extent! 

I am always grateful to shravan sir, E-cell mates and everyone who has been part of my beautiful journey

Reason for my saying is : wherever you go, Your presence should make a positive impact to the surroundings which will really help them to get out of that stress zone! 

Because, I changed.. So everyone will change and your impact matters alot! Because, 

We all are people for a change

Leaders for a change

Thank you 😁❤

2 comments:

  1. πŸ’―πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. A phenomenal flow and the great truth of life.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...