Thursday 22 July 2021

Hello Notable mentors! 

My Name is Niveditha, Currently pursuing chemical engineering 1st year..! 

I am obsessed with the book: Uncommon accomplishments of common people

This book has around 40 heart stories written in it. 

The book is about the common people who have made a huge difference to the world. 

We as the authors, Supraja pasuladi, vivikta kona, hafsa fatima.. Are working on this book

Every week tuesdays around 40 mins..,we will have obsession calls..where in we do activities, will watch videos and talk about our book. 

I always want others to have smile on their faces, the best thing which you love in this book is we give opportunity for others to become part of our book by contributing a story..this way we am providing value to others. 

I feel that, it is important to feel connected all the time, not only to the people but to the universe

I love expressing about myself, I feel that, self appreciation, speaking about our strengths, knowing our worth every single day is important. 

I always want to provide value to myself and others. 

I express my emotions

I express my heart

I express my insecurities

I express my inner soul

It gives satisfaction to our souls when we start giving priority to our thoughts..this way we will never put ourselves down for any kind of reason. 

I only want people to consider that, 

Competing each other is like throwing one on one. 

Inspiring each other is like growing one on one. 

Let's inspire the world together, I am very happy to be part of Thop family, which made me who I am now, and have made me obsessed with what I love. 

Thank you everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...