Tuesday 13 July 2021

Hello Thop People 

I welcome you all to the Nive's site of obsession

So, before that, let us start with a blog. 


This book which has inspired many and has been inspiring many will be a unique one forever. 

There are many reasons why, I call it as a unique treasure. 

This book made us realise that, our family is the biggest support of all. 

This book made us understand the emotions of the authors. 

This book made us feel the quantity of emotions rather than quality of life. 

This book made us feel everything a human beings needs to be in their life. 

This book has taught that, human relations are valuable. 

This book has many made people happy, many people authors and have given opportunity to many people to express their love towards their family. 


What all we need as a author to be happy all the time. 

Whenever I think about it, I feel like this is one of my best journey that i will miss after few months or days. 


This book is not really a book, but it is an emotion for me❤️

I just don't know, what to say but, I am always grateful for this book and this is my kind of obsession. 

I always feel excited whenever I work for this book, I think

Excitement, interest and learning new things makes a person obsessed with a thing. 

The same thing happened with me 😃

Feeling like giving up? 

Feeling like something is wrong with us? 

Feeling like I am not worth? 

Feeling like why God, only us? 

Then, you should surely read this book 

To feel good about yourselves. 

To feel proud of these common people. 

To feel of getting inspired about the stories which are written by many authors ( irrespective of their ages)

To feel how many miracles you can do in your journey. 

Everything is possible, if you have strong desire to do.. So, always be brave while taking initiative. 

I always believe that, our life should be simple yet adventurous and fun, and I keep my life that way too🥳🥳

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...