Sunday 11 July 2021

Thop E-cell...!! 

It changed my life into a beautiful way of living. 
One of my main reason for joining Thop E-cell is - Value system( of course by knowing that, here people won't judge each other) 

I got attracted towards Value system
Here, People don't judge each other and will get inspired from each other ๐Ÿ˜‡❤

This motivated me to do more and more in E-cell
This has provided me an opportunity to be myself rather than pretended to be myself. 

You get the people who says that - Be yourself ( Mainly I heard this from Shravan sir and Shiv akka)
See how lucky I am ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ
In this world full of comparing others, we got people like them who says - Be yourself..!! 
You know, how big it is? 
You know, how big impact it creates? 
You know, how big greatest blessing we get when we hear such kind of words from few people? 

For me, this is really big- I understood that, No matter what, we should never lose ourselves ๐Ÿ˜„

One more thing is I started believing in the things I do. 
This is really hard for me to believe before joining E-cell, 
But after joining E-cell, I came to know that.. My strength is Believing in what I do and how I do ๐Ÿ˜
This has changed my life.. !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...