Monday 5 July 2021

Nikhil annayaaa😃(My tom)

I got to know that, you took stand for one of your junior...!! I got inspired and I have no words for what you have done at that moment.. I just got tears 🥺and you deserve happy moments all the time. 

Wow🥺😃I never knew you were this Kind-hearted person... I am always grateful for you nikhil anna

I never forget the days which you made me smile. 

I never forget the days which you made me feel emotional. 

I never forget the days in which you were there for me in my hard times and have been the reason for my stress reliever. 

I never forget the days which we both together went crazy with our sticker fights. 

I never forget the days which made us close by creating a beautiful bond(Tom and Jerry). 

I never forget the days which your importance for me have been the reason for my biggest smile. 

I never forget the days which you praised me and made me feel good about myself.

I never forget the days which you have owned me as your family and made me feel happy

I never forget the days which you made me feel bliss with your presence!! 

Sorry if anytime I have hurt you with my words🥺❤️

But, You inspire me everyday nikhil annayaaa and thank you for being in my life and I am blessed to have you Nikhil anna..!! 

you are a diamond nikhil annaa..!! 🥰

4 comments:

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...