Tuesday 24 August 2021

Hello Thop People! 

Sometimes, we might lose our self control over some things and will be messed up for few minutes or hours. But, it is perfectly alright. 

There is one saying "It's okay to not to be okay".
It's okay, to have fears. 
It's okay, to be sad. 
It's okay, to feel low. 
It's okay, to fail...! 

But, it's not okay to hold on to something forever. 

Have you ever thought? 
You all will forgive many people who hurt you? 
But, *why can't you forgive yourself for being low at times, for being regretful at times, for your mistakes*? 
You should forgive yourselves too. 

Question, yourself once ๐Ÿ˜‡
You will find the answers, which are in you! 

Never forget, You are that someone too who has every emotion. 
We can't be stable all the time..! 

Sometimes, it's okay to mess up. Don't take it in a complex way. 

For me, I will feel sad for writing exams because, it's out of E-cell, so to make myself better.. I will write gratitude cards to people and will shower them with care, this way.. I am remembering that, I am living in E-cell all the time. 

You can see now " do what makes you happy"
I am doing exactly, this now. 

I will never gonna, lose anything for something. 
I will ever be, gaining everything from something. 

Happy reading 
#Let's not hope for the best. 
Let's be the best ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...