Tuesday 24 August 2021

Hello Thop People! 

Today was just an mind-blowing day..! 
I can't get over the amazing talk which Srividya mam has given.. 🥺🤗

I loved it totally ❤️

If you are a girl, then the talk which ma'am gave will mostly give you goosebumps. 
Because, ma'am not only talked about the women, she talked about *shakthi of our nation - Every women of india*
I am feeling very lucky and happy, to be part of this Thop Talk. 

I always felt, scared to tell my story to the world. 
Now, with the way ma'am inspired me totally, has given me confident to express myself more. 

People, tell..your words will be like - an experienced girl..! Those words will have lot of power and, it will make the other person think that, you have experienced alot. 

I just don't know, how to take this- like a compliment or a comment😂

But, the answer to this question is..! 
Yes, I faced alot, not only me.. Every individual has faced alot... But, I felt like.. I experienced certain things which doesn't deserve to my age. 
Seeing our parents suffering alone without any proper support from the relatives can make the person weaker.
That has happened with me. 

A child, where she has no freedom to express herself. 
A child, where she has never seen pure love with relatives. 
A child, where she has been depressed for over time, because of the accident, which has happened to her parents and that wound has still been there in her over months. 
Yes, she faced alot. 
Now, she is not ready to face anymore. 
She wanted to express. 
She wanted to change. 
She wanted to make herself strong. 
She wanted to grow others. 
Yes, she is ME- The shakthi of my life. 
I am grateful to my parents and my brother, who has been there for each other during hard times.. ❤️

I am very grateful to Srividya ma'am for this wonderful Thop talk, also to the Shravan Sir..! 

#Let's not hope for the best. 
Let's be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...