Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Everyone!

This day febuary 1st, a magical day of giving challenges again to my family! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Few years back, accident was the mental heart-break which we all went through.Now, it's again,similar to it - now,it's virus which is playing with us..then it was the people and their careless behavior towards handling a vehicle which made us weaker from inside. 

But,then i didn't have many people to support me and take care of my mental health! 

Now,i have many people who tell me - i will be there for you,if you need anything just call me! 

Navaneeth - who is my childhood friend, i told him to bring fruits as my father is not eating anything! 

So,he then and there didn't think of anything and got ready to bring fruits...i felt really blessed for having him in my life! True one's never leave us at our worst,and he is that first true one who helped me by giving me the mental support i needed the most! 

I am grateful for you ra navvu - thankyou soo much! 

I got to know that - you didn't have vehicle at that moment,but you came with Ashish - what can I even say...this help which you have done for me,is so speechless for me to express gratitude towards you! 

and the way you came and made me laugh - by creating humor just made me forgot what i am suffering through! 

You are such a great human being i never met,who is very kind-hearted inside and outside..and who is beautiful inside and outside and who is caring inside and outside! 

Just can't express my love towards what you have done for me today! 

But,i will be there for you,in all your times - this is my promise for you! 

I will always be that one who will understand you,without judging you! 

Thankyou so much๐Ÿ˜‡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...