Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Thop People!! 


Firstly Congratulations Reethika and Rukimi...! 

You people have done an extraordinary job in hosting Nive's Expression - i love you people soo much! 


You listened to me,You understood me and you really have that care towards people! 

Thankyou for being the best souls that you want to be! 


Reethika - Mind-blowing your expression is, your words are directly coming from your heart and that is making us to connect more with you! Well-done.


Rukmini - That was really great, like even though you have current issues,you didn't give up and not everyone can do it ..you didn't give up on YOU(which is one of the best qualities one can own)and i am super super proud of what you have done! 


Akshitha, Sahithi and the others - who spoke today! 

You are amazing..you people did expressed well without any fears! and i could see - Your way of providing value for all of us! 


Keep inspiring.

Keep growing! 


Your Nive akka is always there for you all😁🤗

I am always there for those who really need me,my dear kanna lu (juniors)🤗🤣[stolen kannalu word from shiv akka]..! Hehe..🤗🤭


Btw..! 

Thankyou everyone for making my day! 


Nikhil anna - thankyou soo much for your creativity levels,for your video, for your heart,energy and time and for everything that you have put on that video! 

It just made my day - thankyou for recognising the extreme beauty in me and appreciating it with your full-heart! 

I am grateful for you🥰

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...