Tuesday 1 February 2022

Heyoo Thop people! 

I am just analysing my growth yesterday and i am super super proud of what I am now!! 

You know what - according to me,feeling enough at the end of your day makes our life blessed..! 
and who all can live most of their days with blessed feeling at the end of the day?!but,i am living and YOU all are living too!  
and i am very happy about myself with the way i am
Living and Loving 
Learning and Living
my days!! 

as we all knew- what's the reason behind being happy and dealing with the life? 
It's because we focus on people's growth and we always think of people's goodness! 
We appreciate their uniqueness.
We will care for others,and be there for us! 
We will be cheerleaders to make their achieve their goals! 

It's all here.
Here - refers to the heart that you give for people! 

Yes i totally believe in this statement - What you give to others, you will get that in return! 
When you give a loving heart, you will recieve a loving heart.
We you give a caring heart,you will recieve a caring heart...! 

Always be kind to your heart and spread that kind-heart to the world and you recieve much more kindness into your life which makes your life even more kind! 

I believe in it the most!! 

Hope you all liked my write-up which i wrote on different kinds of heart!😛

Heyoo dearo's! 
Can I know what kind of heart you have ? 
Please give response to this question and let's interact here in Nive's expression! 

As i believe that - NIVE'S EXPRESSION IS ALL ABOUT YOU! 
I WANT YOU ALL TO INTERACT AND EXPRESS YOURSELF MORE! 


Let's not hope for the best.
Let's be the best.
Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...