Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Thop People!! 


Here comes, My most beautiful experiences with my best brother and person ever seen!! 


His smile is my weapon! 

His cuteness is my energy! 

His hardwork is my inspiration! 

His maturity is my strength! 

His love is my asset! 

His care is my infinite happiness! 


He is no other than,My biggest biggest biggest supporter in my life - Srinath annaya! 


He has not only taught me few..but,he taught me many life lessons from his great personality! 


He knows how to gesture others beautifully! 

He knows how to respect others even though others don't know how to give respect! 

He knows how to be patient and maintain his biggest asset *Smile* even though he is not at all in the mood to smile! 


My sister-in-law is soooo sooo sooo lucky to have him! 

I know she will surely be happy all her life time with my brother's presence!! 


The way, My *annaya* loved and equally respected everyone from the start of sangeeth to till the end of reception is soo sooo sooo amazing way of dealing the life and people!! 


He is just an amazing person with infinite smartness! 


Kudos to my brother! 

I am very proud of my brother...πŸ₯³πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡...!! 


I know,He will surely be our best family member in our Thop family! 

I also know,You all already included my bro in our Thop family! 


Srinath Annaya - 

My gold-uu...πŸ€—❤️thankyou soo much for giving me beautiful memories and caring me much,You are my only one person i believe it to the most and you are soo soo soo important for me in my life!! 

I just can't express my love towards all that you have done for me..but just one thing - Nive is always there for YOU, Love you soo much..! 


IT'S SRINATH DAY IN NIVE'S OBSESSION! 


Let's not hope for the best.

Let's be the best!

thankyou 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...