Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Thop People!! 


Nive is back with her super cute expression! 


You might be thinking, how she can always tell how her expression is about?! I mean, she keeps on praising her self-expression! 

But, it's my way of living towards the life! 


I love talking about myself alot, which makes me happy! 

Because, I found the most beautiful, realistic, sensitive, honest and the one who never hurts anyone unnecessarily in me! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Ž


So, to get into topic! 

I would like to talk about few people here!! 


I am being happy these days even though, I am facing few situations which I am suffering for but, I am just being grateful for the people who makes me feel high, happy and satisfied for who I am! 

Now, I would like to talk about one person here! 


Here comes - Ma Chandan annaya.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฅณ

He is the first one that comes in my mind whenever I need something.. Thank you soo much chandan anna for being there for me whenever I need you...! 

You have not only helped me today but you have helped many times knowingly and unknowingly with your presence. 


Thank you soo muchhhhh chandan anna.!! 


Your pure heart. 

Caring nature. 

Positive nature. 

are just awesome!! 


Not everyone will have it! 

You have been the biggest asset for many people in our Thop family! 


Thank you for believing in YOU,

You inspired me in lot of things chandan anna. I would like to mention few things here. 


Learning AI and ML,

Getting certified in coursera. 

Thop Money talks. 

Thop money talks write-ups. 

Positive nature. 

Helping nature. 

Unique way of handling the situations. 

Making others happy with your way of expression! 


You are amazing chandan anna!! 

My parents thanked you, for everything you have done for me today! 

Today is *chandan anna's day* in Nive's Expression. 


#Let's not hope for the best.

Let's be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...