Tuesday 1 February 2022

Hello Thop People!! 

Nive is back with her Thop Writings!! ☺️

I might never knew, how well my expression is?! 
until I hear few good comments from few people!! 

The same way, we never know how this life and people are going to change us! 
When I say - change us! 
It means, we might get habituated to another way of living due to the stress that is occuring because of the world and the people around us!! 

I think, thats common! 
Yes.. It's common.. But, it's not easy! 
There is a big difference between *being common* and *being easy* with life...! 

Most of them say that - 
It's common to have problems.. Everyone will have it! 
But, no one will tell on how to deal with it or how to overcome it by boosting us up! 
So, yes.. These all are common! 

But, it's not at all easy to face these situations in life! 

Because, most of the times. 
The battles which we face are full of emotions - of loneliness, sadness, trauma and many more! 

So, I could only say one thing here. 
When life gives you pain and Sadness
Then, show life that Self-love and Gratitude are the weapons of these Negative energies!! 

Whenever I go across it. 
I practice gratitude and Self-love to make myself stronger! 

Try it out.. It helped me! 
I think, it might help you too! 

#Let's not hope for the best.
Let's be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...