Tuesday 1 February 2022

Heyo Thop People! 

I just want to tell few of my things where i am extremely unique from many people in this world..! 

1)the first thing i do here is - i do motivate people but,i never make false motivations..! 
Like, my words and actions go parallerly and if i don't know something..i will be brutally be honest at telling to the world that - i don't know this thing! 

2)I take stand for myself..! 
Yes, motivational speakers doesn't mean they only be positive all the time..they are too humans,they too have to go through all the things like how a normal human being does! 

I do get anger,i do get irritation,i do get egos which makes me to take stand for myself and most of the times ..it's totally okay to take stand for yourself most importantly for your *self-respect*

3)Third thing - i am not at all like other motivational speakers..! 
I am totally different..it's because..i share my own life experiences and will create my own techniques to live my life and i am not here to copy anyone's sentences..i just tell what i know and would keep my mouth shut if i doesn't know something! 

4)Fourth thing one of the most important things is - 
I just focus on myself to express more,and to love myself more and i focus on myself because of you all..! 
Yes, it's because i want to add value to the world and people..i firstly add value to myself..so,this way i will get to know how to add value to the people and the world! 

Knowing about myself is not that easy and 
It's okay,even if you don't know about me! 
But,it's not okay if you judge me for my faults! Because,there is no such human being in this world who can be perfect at everything they do and it's imperfectly alright! 

I am just expressing my thoughts here to let you know people that - 
I am me,i like to be with! 
Sometimes, YOU all might get irritated with me or might get angry on me,but i just can't change for people right? 

So,i am just telling - this is how i live my life and staying here is totally your choice,which is totally acceptable too! 
and also - thankyou for everyone who are in my obsession group and are willing to support me in this journey! 

-its Nive here.
Let's not hope for the best.
Let's be the best.

Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...