Sunday 11 July 2021

Dance!! ๐Ÿ˜„

One of my dream is to become a good dancer❤๐Ÿ˜

Yes, I am not a perfectionist in dance but, I do know how to learn and implement my dancing skills because I am good at it and I can easily learn as I have strong desire to become a good dancer. 

My only thing to say is - it's okay to have passion even though, you are not perfect in a particular field..! 

I strongly feel, it's the interest and desire that is more important for someone to succeed rather than trying to be perfect in everything we do or does. 

We can't be perfect all the time, but we can have the constant desire all the time. 
That is what is needed..!! 

Yes! 
For me, 
Dance is love
Dance is happiness creator
Dance is stress reliever
Dance is present living moment
Dance is everything which gives positive vibes! 

I love it... Will always love. 
I will surely become a good dancer ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...