Tuesday 1 February 2022

 Heyo Thop People!! ❤️


I would like to tell why i would love to talk about myself all the time! 


I strongly believe that, it is always easy to be responsible for ourselves rather than for others!! 


When i express myself to the fullest by taking own examples of my life experiences - no one will tell anything.

But if i take someone's life examples - everyone will question us! 


Even if i talk bad about myself - no one is going to care me,because it's me who is going to take care of my life and not someone else! 


So,that's how I define my Nive's expression writings and that's how I am unique at my writings! 


Actually it takes extra time for me to write write-ups or send posts here..but i have never done it for myself..i always do for YOU all.

For your happiness.

For your emotional well-being.

For your mental stability!! 


I never said this before..but,now it's time to express "who i really am" with my deep-expression! 


I would come up with why i always express about myself and how it is gonna helpful for the people in my next write-up! 


Until then,signing off! 

Nive here..❤️


Let's not hope for the best.

Let's be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Everyone!!  I came here to talk about one of the most beautiful girl inside and outside and who is very close to my heart,where i can ...